Pure Mineral Makeup
For healthy, radiant skin. The look is luminous. The feel is weightless.
What Makes Jane Iredale Makeup Different?
Quality Formulas with Skin Care Benefits
- pharmaceutical grade and certified organic vitamins and antioxidants
- pure mineral pigments with no fillers such as talc, exceptional coverage
- Allows our skin to breathe and function normally and does not block pores
- Less likely cause acne and are ideal for sensitive skin.
- Sun Protection
- Seven products earned the Skin Cancer Foundations's Seal of Recommendation showing sufficient and safety aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.
- Minimal Allergy Risk
- Natural Preservatives
- No Parabens or Phenoxethanol
- No Nano-size minerals
Enjoy a color match and makeup lesson with the industries finest clean makeup, Jane Iredale.
Special Event Makeup Services
For that special occasion, from wedding to photo shoot, let us do the perfect makeup for you.
Basic Makeup- (1 hour, $50 weekday/$60 weekend)
Basic naturual makeup with no prior consultation.
Full Makeup- (2 hour 15 min, $100/$110 weekend)
Includes your complimentary take home lip product, consultation and practice natural makeup prior to your event. Once we've achieved your desired look, we will be all set for the day of event.
On Sight Events
Our artists are available for travel. We have a set $50 travel fee. Travel beyond 60 miles (there and back) from our location is .54cents per mile. On sight events require payment a minimum of two weeks (14 day) prior to your event.
All special event and on sight reservations will be charged a minimum of two weeks (14 days) prior to the day of your event if your party exceeds three or more people. A 50% service fee will be charged for all no-shows and late cancellations. No services may be changed on the day of the event.